The HEART -
America's Antiquing Destination !
Open 9:30 - 4:00 Christmas eve
No Antiquing trip would be complete without stopping at the Heart of Ohio. Come see for yourself why Martha Stewart's Living Magazine listed the Heart of Ohio as “One of the Best Sources for Antiques and Collectibles”. We are America’s Favorite Antique Destination!
Your one stop Antique Source ...
Checkout our New Highlights Showroom -
Featuring Industrial Holiday
- We have a 116,000 sq.ft. state of the art facility, featuring high quality antiques and collectibles with a vast selection that encompasses virtually every genre of collecting.
- The Heart of Ohio can help you complete your collection or start one.
- Featuring over 650 dealers from 20 states we can help you furnish, decorate, or accent one room, entire home, office or business.
- We are your one stop shop for décor! We have provided themed merchandise for Max and Erma’s, Bass Pro Shop, Cracker Barrel, and numerous other decorators and distribution centers.
- With 400 spacious booths and 350 premium showcases featuring merchandise from across America, odds are you will find what you are looking for at the Heart!
- "The Commons" - A 30,000 sq. ft. outdoor display area with patio furniture, statuary, fountains, and architectural items.
- "Ramona's Cafe" - serving a variety of deli sandwiches, soups, salads, and your favorite drinks. Try one of the daily luncheon specials. Dine inside or if the weather is nice, enjoy your lunch on our outside patio.
- "Shipping" - The Heart offers a variety of shipping options. We ship UPS, USPS, and common carrier. We can ship anything from one piece of furniture to entire truck or container loads. If you have your own vehicle, our friendly staff will help you load your purchases.
- If you have spent the day with us and are staying over to shop more tomorrow, please let us know. We have Special Rates worked out with some of the area's quality hotels.
- Berner's Auction - 6,000 sq. ft. full service auction house holding quality antique auctions monthly, consigning individual pieces and buying entire estates.
Heart of Ohio is conveniently located at the intersection of I-70 and US 40 at exit 62 just a short 35 minute drive from Columbus or Dayton and a day’s drive from 78% of the U.S. population. Open 362 days a year from 9:30 – 6:00pm (Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
There are 26 acres of parking for Motor Homes, Buses, Large Trailers and Semis. Tour groups are always welcome any day of the week. Our friendly staff is ready to cater to your every need from opening showcases to loading your purchases.
Our number one goal is your satisfaction!